How to open ALBM files
If you cannot open the ALBM file on your computer - there may be several reasons. The first and most important reason (the most common) is the lack of a suitable software that supports ALBM among those that are installed on your device.
File Extension conversion from ABM to CDR is the conversion of computer file extensions from Photo Album to Corel Draw Drawing File. Furthermore, each computer program handles file extensions in a different manner.
A very simple way to solve this problem is to find and download the appropriate application. The first part of the task has already been done – the software supporting the ALBM file can be found in the table. Now just download and install the appropriate application.
Program(s) that can open the .ALBM file
- To change file associations: Right-click a file with the extension whose association you want to change, and then click Open With. In the Open With dialog box, click the program whith which you want the file to open, or click Browse to locate the program that you want. Select the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file check box.
- File Name: FM-PDF-To-JPG-Converter-Free -Setup.exe Author: FM Software Studio Ltd. License: Freeware (Free) File Size: 5.02 Mb Runs on: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinOther, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista, WinMobile, Windows CE, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005.
Possible problems with the ALBM format files
The inability to open and operate the ALBM file does not necessarily mean that you do not have an appropriate software installed on your computer. There may be other problems that also block our ability to operate the Photo Album Format file. Below is a list of possible problems.
- Corruption of a ALBM file which is being opened
- Incorrect links to the ALBM file in registry entries.
- Accidental deletion of the description of the ALBM from the Windows registry
- Incomplete installation of an application that supports the ALBM format
- The ALBM file which is being opened is infected with an undesirable malware.
- The computer does not have enough hardware resources to cope with the opening of the ALBM file.
- Drivers of equipment used by the computer to open a ALBM file are out of date.
If you are sure that all of these reasons do not exist in your case (or have already been eliminated), the ALBM file should operate with your programs without any problem. If the problem with the ALBM file has not been solved, it may be due to the fact that in this case there is also another rare problem with the ALBM file. In this case, the only you can do is to ask for assistance of a professional staff.
|.abm||Music Album Format|
|.accountpicture-ms||Microsoft Windows 8 Account Picture Format|
|.acorn||Acorn Draw Format|
|.adc||Lingvo Dictionary Format|
|.afx||Auto F/X Image Format|
|.agif||Active GIF Creator Project Format|
|.agp||ArtGem Project Format|
How to associate the file with an installed software?
If you want to associate a file with a new program (e.g. my-file.ALBM) you have two ways to do it. The first and the easiest one is to right-click on the selected ALBM file. From the drop-down menu select 'Choose default program', then click 'Browse' and find the desired program. The whole operation must be confirmed by clicking OK. The second and more difficult to do is associate the ALBM file extension to the corresponding software in the Windows Registry.
Is there one way to open unknown files?
Many files contain only simple text data. It is possible that while opening unknown files (e.g. ALBM) with a simple text editor like Windows Notepad will allow us to see some of the data encoded in the file. This method allows you to preview the contents of many files, but probably not in such a structure as a program dedicated to support them.
Many people share .abm files without attaching instructions on how to use it. Yet it isn’t evident for everyone which program a .abm file can be edited, converted or printed with. On this page, we try to provide assistance for handling .abm files.
1 filename extension(s) found in our database.
.abm - ArcSoft PhotoBase Album
The ABM multimedia files are related to ArcSoft PhotoBase. ABM is an ArcSoft PhotoBase Album. ArcSoft PhotoBase is a multimedia manager software.
- ArcSoft PhotoBase
- Multimedia files
- - / -
- ArcSoft PhotoBase Album related extensions:
- AIMP Playlist
- AviSynth Script
- Marmoset Viewer 3D Scene
- BaiduPlayer Media Data
- Lynda.com Encrypted Offline Video
- KaraDOS Karaoke Song Lyrics Data
Naturally, other applications may also use the .abm file extension. Even harmful programs can create .abm files. Be especially cautious with .abm files coming from an unknown source!
Can't open a .abm file?
Tis2000 dongle crack. When you double-click a file to open it, Windows examines the filename extension. If Windows recognizes the filename extension, it opens the file in the program that is associated with that filename extension. When Windows does not recognize a filename extension, you receive the following message:
Windows can't open this file:
To open this file, Windows needs to know what program you want to use to open it. Windows can go online to look it up automatically, or you can manually select one from a list of programs that are installed on your computer.
To avoid this error, you need to set the file association correctly.
- Open Control Panel > Control Panel Home > Default Programs > Set Associations.
- Select a file type in the list and click Change Program.
The .abm file extension is often given incorrectly!
According to the searches on our site, these misspellings were the most common in the past year:
ab, abk, abl, abn, afm, agm, ahm, am, amb, anm, avm, bam, bm, qbm, wbm
Is it possible that the filename extension is misspelled?
Similar file extensions in our database:
Abm File Converter Online
- Applix Builder Data
- Android ADB Backup Archive
- Adobe Font Metrics
- CorelDraw AutoBackup
- Alphacam Flame Param Macro
- Commodore 128 VDC BitMap Image
DataTypes.net currently supports the following operating systems:
Windows XP/Vista, Windows 7/8, Windows 10, CentOS, Debian GNU/Linux, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, iOS, Android
If you find the information on this page useful, please feel free to link to this page.
Abm File Converter Free
If you have useful information about the .abm file format, then write to us!
Please help us by rating this page below.