Our loss control inspection software addresses risks before they can have an adverse affect upon your business. Utilizing AuSuM Systems Survey and Risk Assessment (SaRA) Management System, companies can identify and track risks objectively and effectively with SaRA's unparalleled reporting capabilities. AuSuM provides a great platform to learn new things and keeps your work challenging.It helps you to enhance and diversify your skills with expertise guidance. The training programs conducted by the experts at AuSuM helps you to learn and implement the latest features that are designed in the system.
Survey and Risk Assessment™, or SaRA™, from AuSuM Systems™ dramatically improves your fire and health safety inspection process and helps reduce the number of errors and inconsistencies made in the field.
SaRA™ supports anyone performing fire safety equipment inspections, health and safety inspections, OSHA inspections, life safety, and compliance inspections with a flexible management system providing unmatched work flow, as well as unparalleled reporting and statistical analysis.
SaRA™ reduces the administrative workload normally associated with managing fire, health, and life safety inspections by seamlessly integrating the whole process within an electronic web-based system.
With SaRA™, the entire inspection process is automated online, providing the whole team with better tools, around-the-clock access to information, and greater resources ™ all at their fingertips. The result: reduced busy work, decreased turnaround time, greater productivity, and greater probability of compliance.
SaRA™ is completely customizable so that if you inspect anything or send field staff to look at anything SaRA™ can be adapted to work for your business needs.
SaRA™ enables management and business users to create better reports and value added services for customers, while making it easier for field staff to complete reports
AUSUM is the operating entity for the consulting activities and angel investments of Brad Taylor.
He is currently available for strategy related engagements on M2M, mobile, and search.
Brad has made key contributions to technology companies, including:
- AVIDwireless, where as CEO he directed the company to a sale to a publicly traded leader in M2M, Numerex.
- Tech Wildcatters, where he was one of the original partners.
- Siebel Systems,where he established the infrastructure for the two hundred million dollar Communications, Media and Energy vertical
Ausum Systems Software Free
Ihi 17ne manual. - Global Rail, which under his leadership brought out patented wireless equipment and network management systems, and became an INC. Magazine Top 100 Manufacturing company.
- Digitalk, where he worked on the customer partnerships and market repositioning of the products that eventually led to its sale
- Enfin Software, where his technical and sales management initiatives helped build an alliance with IBM, and a buyout by a public traded competitor
Brad and the AUSUM Company currently have investments in:
- A mobile, context aware application firm, Zebek, where he contributed to the patented IP
- Global Rail, where Brad was President and CEO
- DoubleStar, LLC, the maker of the COGNO line of books and games
- Various real estate and Barnett Shale properties
Ausum Systems Software Developer
Brad is also involved in a variety of civic activities in Central and North Texas.