CmapTools 5.05 for Mac can be downloaded from our website for free. The actual developer of this free software for Mac is Institute for Human & Machine Cognition. This Mac download was scanned by our built-in antivirus and was rated as malware free. The most popular versions among the program users are 7.0, 5.05 and 5.0.
- Get A Free Mac Laptop
- Free Mac Air
- Free Mac Mini
- Cmaptools Free Mac Video Editing Software
- Free Mac Computer
CmapTools for Mac is used for education, training, knowledge management, brainstorming, organizing information, among other applications. The IHMC CmapTools for macOS software empowers users to construct, navigate, share and criticize knowledge models represented as concept maps. It allows users to, among many other features, construct their Cmaps in their personal computer, share them on. The latest version of IHMC CmapTools is unknown on Mac Informer. It is a perfect match for the General category. The app is developed by com.zerog. The download version of CmapTools for Mac is 6.04. This application is distributed free of charge. The contents of the download are original and were not modified in any way. The software is periodically scanned by our antivirus system.
Free Map Tools
An online resource that enables visitors to easily and quickly use maps in order to measure, search and overlay mark-up elements on maps for a wide range of useful applications. Click on one of the Map Tools below to find out more..
A list of some of the map tools that are currently available for use. There is a more comprehensive list of tools and resources here.
|Radius Around Point||Measure Distance|
|See the radius around a point you click on a map||Find the distance between two points that you click|
|How Far is it Between||Area Calculator|
|Find the distance between named points A and B||Calculate the enclosed area that you specify on a map|
To see a list of tools specific to a country, use one of the links below:
General map tools that are relevant to all locations.
- Area Calculator Using Maps - Find an enclosed area using a polyline on a map
- Create and Plot Encoded Polyline on Map - Plot an encoded polyline on map and draw a polyline to produce an encoded polyline
- Direction Projection Tool - Use the Direction Projection tool to visualise a projected path on a map
- Draw Concentric Circles - Draw Concentric Circles on a map
- Elevation Finder - Find an estimate for the elevation of a point on the earth
- Find Cities and Towns Inside an Area - Find cities and towns within a user drawn area
- Find Cities and Towns Inside Radius - Find cities and towns within a particular radius of a central location
- Find Line of Equidistance Between Two Points - See the path where the distance between two points is the same
- Find Place With Name - Search for a town, city or place with your name
- Find Places Within Radius - Search for places inside a radius of an address
- Find Population on Map - Define an area on a map then find out the estimated population inside
- Find Sunrise and Sunset Time at a Location - Find out the next sunrise and sunset time of any point on the earth.
- Golf Shot Distance Calculator - Record and measure the various strokes required to complete a hole of golf on a map
- Horizon Finder - Find where the visible horizon is from a point on earth using a map
- How Far Can I Travel - Find out how far you could travel by road in a set time
- How Far Does Santa Have To Travel - Find out how far it is between the North Pole and your house
- How Far Is It Between - Find the distance between two named points on the earth
- International Meeting Centre of Gravity Tool - Find the best place to hold a meeting for it's attendees by inputting various international addresse
- KML File Creator - The KML (Keyhole Markup Language) File Creator will allow you to produce KML files using a simple in
- Map Tunnelling Tool - Tunnel to the other side of the earth on a map
- Measure Distance From Central Point To Many - Find out the distance from one point to many other points
- Measure Distance on a Map - Take a measurement between two points on a map to find the distance
- Plot Airport Routes - Plot airline route networks or airport destination maps
- Radius Around a Point on a Map - Find where a radius of specified distance falls around a point on a map
- Range Finder Tool on a Map - Find out the end point location when you specify a start point, a bearing and a distance on a map
- Save Route on Map - Save a route on a map
- Time Zone Converter - Convert a time in one location to the time in another location
- Trip Calculator - Calculate the time and distance for a trip on a map
- Tunnel to the Other Side of the Google Earth - Find out what is on the other side of Google Earth
- View and Edit Photo GPS Data - Use a map to view and edit GPS data in a photo
Free Map Tools makes use of the Leaflet Maps, PHP and Ajax. This site is always being developed and improved, so check back often to see what has been updated.
Comments For This Page
Te best map tool ever, thank you
By Kris on 25th November 2020
it was really awesome
On 30th September 2020
Ugh don%u2019t understand
By Olof girl on 29th June 2020
Very good page to lood multiple zips you get 2 thumps up!!
By Elmar on 26th June 2020
On 30th April 2020
On 30th April 2020
very helpful , Thank you
By Dave Russell on 23rd April 2020
Find Population on Map is not working.
By Akshath on 9th April 2020
By Anjail on 26th March 2020
Get A Free Mac Laptop
This is great and you make my (work) life easier. Thank you
By Juan-Jose Blasco on 6th February 2020
Free Mac Air
easy to use and very effective
By Christian Durán on 29th January 2020
Very easy to use
On 27th November 2019 Download adobe cs5.5 master.
i used this thing and i got to find Area 51 and find aliens thank u map tools very cool
By spaghettimuncher64 on 5th November 2019
A great resource for many, mine happens to be very useful for Amateur Radio !
By David (g8gxp) on 31st October 2019
This worked well, wish I could get a larger radiouse than 50 Kmbut still usfull.
By Trevor B on 9th October 2019
Serge, sorry we have nothing quite like this..
By Free Map Tools on 29th September 2019
It would be nice to have a compass tool that shows exact degrees from magnetic north pole anywhere in the globe on google maps (as in navigation charts), is there such a tool?Thank you.
By Serge Caz on 29th September 2019
Don%u2019t know why people complain, it%u2019s very informative. Perhaps it%u2019s beyond their capabilities to use it properly.
On 31st August 2019
Distance from your place
On 10th August 2019
how we can use this functionalities in our application?
On 8th July 2019
Showing the most recent 20 out of 276 comments. Click to see all the comments.
Free Mac Mini
Add your own comment below and let others know what you think:
Cmaptools Free Mac Video Editing Software
Free Mac Computer
Your Name (optional)