- Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its amazingly intuitive and responsive user interface. Take any element from one picture and add it.
- “Juxtapose Images” is a wordpress plugin for juxtaposing two images in your blog or website. You can overlap two images with a slider that creates a beautiful effect to show the before and after of a photograph.
- Run juxtaposer:./nodemodules/.bin/jux; You should see output very similar to the image below: If you run juxtaposer with the -report flag, you will see the html report: Getting Started. Step 1 Make a file in the root of your project called juxtaposer.json with the contents: juxtaposer.json.
Juxtaposer for iPhone review. We test the first Mac to break the 400 SpeedMark barrier – Apple’s Nehalam-based 8-Core 2.93GHz Mac Pro (just don’t look at the price). Download Juxtaposer: cut, combine, edit App 4.0.1 for iPad & iPhone free online at AppPure. Get Juxtaposer: cut, combine, edit for iOS latest version. Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into creative and fun photomontages quickly and easily.
Juxtaposer lets you combine multiple pictures into fun photomontages quickly and easily thanks to its amazingly intuitive and responsive user interface.
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Put your friend's head on a statue's body, remix your pets into a mythical creature, or magically join your favorite band, it's simple and the process is fun.
This is how you work with Juxtaposer: First, load in any two pictures - perhaps one of your dad, and one of your dog. Next, use your finger to erase around your dog's head.
Quickly zoom in and out using two finger gestures. To cut out your dog's head exactly, you first zoom out and make a rough outline, then zoom in, and erase or un-erase with pixel-accuracy.
Switch to move mode and use two fingers to move, re-size and rotate your dog's head into place over dad's.
It's easy, intuitive and fun, and you'll have a great new Dog-Dad in about a minute.
Juxtaposer For Mac Os
Juxtaposer For Mac Download
Unlimited undo means no mistake or accidental brushstroke is permanent.
Detailed in-program help page
Save directly to your photo album.
Save multiple sessions and return to them later.
Save top image cutouts as 'stamps' and use them in future projects.
Share your edited image on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter.
Use hard or soft brushes to create sharp or blurred edges.
Create smooth blends between images with transparent brushes.
Keep adding elements from other pictures to your composite image if you like.
Red mask mode (second screen shot) lets you accurately isolate part of one image without being distracted by the second image in the background.
Translucent mode makes it easy to align your images precisely.
Sonic generations windowed mode mod.
The stamp tool lets you add multiple copies of your cut-out to your composite.
Work in portrait or landscape orientation; optionally have images auto-rotate.
Switch to and from full-screen with the tap of a finger.
Double-tap to quickly switch between erase and un-erase functions.
Flip the top image.
Set advanced settings in the Settings application.
“This $2.99 app is a lot of fun, as well as one of the best-executed compositing tools for a mobile device that I've ever seen.”
The unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
“Pretty much everyone, at some point in time, has had the uncontrollable urge to take a friend’s photo and do something truly evil with it. Juxtaposer is an awesome photo-editing tool that can make that dream a reality!”iPhone App Reviews
“The application works incredibly well and makes an otherwise challenging process simple and fun. It blows my mind that you can do such things on an iPhone.”What’s On Iphone
“Juxtaposer makes it incredibly easy, intuitive, and fun to create funny or cool projects on your iPhone. I highly recommend this app because of its phenomenal interface, great array of tools provided, and the ability to create many cool projects.”
Buy me an iPhone
“Juxtaposer is like basic Photoshop for your iPhone. It allows you to merge images together to make interesting and fun creations. This is a must have app!”iPhone App Podcast video review
“There are tons of great features in Juxtapose [..]. For the price they're asking, Juxtapose is definitely worth it.”
AppVee video review
iPad apps are, and have always been, a big part of what makes the iPad such a powerful device. Great apps, and unique apps that you just don’t find anywhere else, are one of the hallmark features of the iPad. They have been since Day 1, and scores of great developers and publishers continue to produce apps that are exclusively for the iPad. Our weekly picks for Best iPad App of the Week are published here every Saturday.
This week’s pick is Juxtaposer, an app that lets you combine multiple pictures to create fun and striking new images. Better still, it’s got an easy to use interface – that makes the process quite quick.
Here’s a little slice of the Juxtaposer App Store introduction:
Take any element from one picture and add it to another. Remix your pets into a mythical creature, swap a statue’s head with your friend’s, or combine photos into surreal and beautiful works of art. Juxtaposer has the power and features of a professional creative tool, but is simple to use and just as importantly, it’s fun!
Juxtaposer For Mac Catalina
And these are some of the app’s impressive features:
– Short tutorial videos will turn you into a photomontage artist in no time.
– Your composite images are exported at the full resolution of the background image, even if it’s huge (40 MP+)!
– The image adjustment tools let you match your images’ color and lighting, and fine-tune the look of your creation.
– Zoom in to work on fine details with pixel-level accuracy.
– Add elements from as many photos as you like to your background image.
– Load photos from your iPhone photo library, or from Dropbox, Facebook, Flickr, Instagram or Picasa.
– Share your photomontages on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Flickr or Picasa. Email them, or save them to your Dropbox.
– Save your cutout images in the Stamp Manager for later use. You can also share these “stamps” with friends or export them as transparent PNGs.
– Undo any edit. Experiment safely, you can always get back to where you started.
– 20 blend modes (like Multiply, Screen and Overlay) let advanced iPhoneographers create unique effects.
– The “red mask” view mode shows you just the top image with the erased parts in red. It is helpful when precisely cutting out an element.
I’m a clumsy user of just about any really good photo manipulation app, so my efforts in this app are equivalent to a bad Go-Kart driver taking the wheel of an Indy Car – but even I am able to have a lot of fun and help a handsome Labrador play ball during a Space Shuttle launch.
Here’s an App Store link for Juxtaposer; it’s priced at $2.99 and is a universal app designed to run on both the iPad and iPhone.
If you’re after more great iPad apps, check out our Best iPad Apps section.