In order to best serve the faculty and student community of Illinois Institute of Technology, the Office of Technology Services (OTS) is uses the following processes and procedures for managing the software applications installed in all OTS managed PC labs.
- Ken Pave Software For Mac Os
- Kenpave Software For Mac Free
- Software For Mac Computers
- Kenpave Software For Mac Download
- Accurate and up-to-date lists of all installed software for all OTS PC labs can be found on the Academic Computer Labs page.
- Any member of the IIT community is always encouraged to submit questions regarding OTS PC Lab policies and procedures by contacting the OTS Support Desk by phone at 312.567.DESK (312.567.3375), by email at [email protected], or by website at support.iit.edu.
KENPAVE is a free-to-use suite that includes KENLAYER and KENSLAB. This app can be used to replace the four DOS programs of LAYERINP, KENLAYER, SLABSINP, and KENSLABS. When this software is used by students in a computer laboratory, each student must have his/her own disk in Drive A, so the data path should be changed to A:. KENPAVE is a free-to-use suite that includes KENLAYER and KENSLAB. KENPAVE is a free-to-use suite that includes KENLAYER and KENSLAB.
Adding or Removing of PC Lab Software
Dictionary English To Punjabi free download. software. Mts File Recovery Software Full Version Free Download.Course Description: Modes of Transportation, their importance and limitations, the importance of highway transportation Introduction to Road Development Plans Various Highway Developmental Projects like Golden Quadrilateral and East- West & North South Corridors under NHDP, PMGSY etc. Wade is experienced in pavement research and analytical pavement design using many software packages such as Kenpave and Circly. Circly is a piece of commerical package capable of designing and anaylysing flexible and rigid pavement. Wade is very familiar with pavement design using Circly. Wade is in the early process of developing.
OTS encourages faculty members to request any changes to the existing PC Lab software images as soon as possible. Any faculty member requesting changes or new software should contact the OTS Support Desk by email at [email protected] Information on software requirements and funding of PC lab software can be found in following sections of this document. OTS seeks to have all labs completely operational on the first day of classes each semester. In order to accomplish this goal OTS staff must abide by the following timeline:
- 8-weeks Before the Start of Each Semester
Create a test image including all proposed software packages to be tested for a period of 3-weeks. Individuals requesting the addition of a software package will be notified of the software’s success or failure during this period.
- 4-weeks Before the Start of the Semester
Begin the installation of final tested hard-drive images onto individual lab PCs.
Based on this schedule, OTS will send out four separate email notifications to all academic department coordinators. The first two notifications will be coordinated with the registrar and be submitted 10- to 12-weeks before the start of the new semester. Total validator pro crack. These notifications will include a list of existing labs software image and the procedure to request the addition/removal of a software package.
The third notification will be communicated 8-weeks before the start of the semester and contain a list of proposed software packages to be included on the lab PCs. The final notification will be sent 4-weeks before the start of the semester. It will contain a final list of software packages to be installed on the lab PCs.
Gintama season 1 episode 1. You Are watching Gintama Silver Soul Arc /. Watch and Download Gintama or Gintama 2015 English. Gintama Subtitle Indonesia, Subtitle English, batch sub indo, batch sub eng, zip, pack, full episode, Gintama 480p, 720p, 1080p, Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode. Television Series. English subtitles - kitsunekko.net. I m not sure about subs but you can download anime with subs from here. Answered Mar 1, 2018.
The removal of a software application from lab PCs can be initiated by OTS or an academic department that is currently paying the software license fees. If OTS initiates the removal of software, OTS will notify all faculty members and academic department contacts at least 12-weeks prior to the start of the next semester. Academic departments can request software applications be removed at any time by sending their request by email to [email protected] Download wad manager wii 4.3 u. Please request software removal at least 8-weeks prior to the start of the next semester to ensure that OTS can notify all faculty members of the change. No software will be removed from a lab once the final image is defined.
PC Lab Software Requirements
Software must be written for, or compatible with, the Windows 10 operating system. All software applications must pass testing for compatibility with existing lab hardware/software.
Funding of PC Lab Software
OTS uses the following criteria to determine funding responsibilities for software license fees:
OTS is Responsible For License Fees of Software That
- Relates to the PC operating system and office suite applications;
- Provides administrative functionality (i.e., anti-virus software); and/or
- Currently installed titles that are used by classes in multiple colleges and already funded by OTS.
Colleges Will be Responsible for License Fees of Software That
- Is used for research purposes
- Is used by a class in a single college
- For which there is an existing installed software application that provides similar functionality
- New titles requested by that college
To Request Information About Hardware or Software in the OTS PC Labs
All information contained in this document, as well as OTS PC lab locations, hours, installed software, and hardware can be found on the Academic Computer Labs page. Any questions or comments should be directed to the OTS Support Desk by phone at 312.567.3375, by email at [email protected], or though the web at support.iit.edu.
Pavement Design/Analysis Software
The following programs can be downloaded and be used by students in CE475 or CE575 for educational purposes only.
KENPAVE: Art of princess mononoke pdf to jpg. This suite includes KENLAYER and KENSLAB. It is provided on a CD with the textbook (2003 edition).
Download Example on 5-layer analysis using Kenpave:
Description of the problem PDF File,
Input .dat files 1 and 2 (Note: file 1 for q=85 psi, and file 2 for q=120 psi)
Output text files 1 and 2 (Kenpave output files)
Analysis and Plots Excel File
Ken Pave Software For Mac Os
WinJULEA This is a demo version of the software, which is under development for the AASHTO 2002 design guide. The copy posted here is the one available on the NHI course 131064 CD (FHWA, April 2002). No support or manual is available.
CHEVPCThis is a PC version of the Fortran program of the Chevron Elastic Layer Analysis program.
WESLEA Waterways Engineering Station Elastic Layer Analysis Pavement Suite.
AASHTO_EALF.xls An Excel Tool developed by Dr. Bayomy for the AASHTO Equivalent Axle Load Factors for Flexible and Rigid pavements.
AASHTO_Rigid.xls An Excel Tool developed by the FHWA Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) program to supplement the AASHTO pavement rigid design system. For help on the use of this Excel tool, you can download its instruction text file.
PCAPAV For damage analysis of PCC pavements based on the PCA design method. This DOS-based program was released in 1990. Download Example File.
You can obtain information on how to obtain your own copy from the American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) web site.
Kenpave Software For Mac Free
MODULUS 5.1 Backcalculation Program (Texas Transportation
DARWin 2.0 (Pavement Design, Analysis and Rehabilitation for Windows).
This is a proprietary AASHTOWARE computer software product. The UI have a license for this software. It is available at the Highway Design Lab (BEL 117). Campus students are required to use it for their design activities. Video students are also encouraged to use it if they have an access to it, but not required. To obtain your copy, contact AASHTO.
WINFLEX 2000 A mechanistic-empirical overlay design system for flexible pavements. This software is developed by Dr. Fouad Bayomy under research contracts with Idaho transportation Department (ITD) at the UI Center for Transportation Infrastructure (CTI) of the National Institute for Advanced Transportation Technology (NIATT). To download the program, examples and user guide, click here.
These are the links to software’s which might be useful for civil engineers. If you think we have missed any software just send us an email using contact us form or write in the comment box. Our editors will review it and post it here as soon as possible.
- Geotechnical software GEO5
– package of programs designed to solve various geotechnical problems. The easy-to-use suite consists of individual programs with a unified user-friendly interface. Each program is used to analyse a different geotechnical task but all modules communicate with each other to form an integrated suite. The programs are based on traditional analytical methods and the Finite Element Method (FEM). GEO5 is capable of solving the following geotechnical tasks: Slope stability analysis, Foundations design, Retaining wall design, Sheet pile wall, Soil Settlement, Underground structures etc.
Software For Mac Computers
- SkyCiv – Free and Easy Structural Analysis Software. SkyCiv offers user friendly and cost effective engineering software in the cloud. They provide online programs for beams, trusses, frames, shafts and full 3D structural software (free and paid versions). Since it is all cloud-based, no installation is necessary and it is accessible from any device.
Kenpave Software For Mac Download
- 3D Nature’s World Construction Set
– photorealistic 3D terrain visualization for cartography,
architecture, civil engineering, golf, forestry and land planning.
- Autocad – One of the most popular civil engineering software by autodesk. This is used for 2D and 3D design, drafting, modeling, architectural drawing etc
- SAP 2000 – The most popular structural analysis and design software used by civil engineers all over the world.
- Primavera – The engineering and construction industry rely on Oracle’s Primavera products for enterprise project portfolio management (EPPM)
- Etabs – The integrated software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings, ETABS offers unmatched 3D object based modeling and visualization tools, blazingly fast linear and nonlinear analytical power, sophisticated and comprehensive design capabilities for a wide-range of materials, and insightful graphic displays, reports, and schematic drawings that allow users to quickly and easily decipher and understand analysis and design results.
- Mathcad – PTC Mathcad is Engineering Math Software That Allows You to Perform, Analyze, and Share Your Most Vital Calculations.
- Revit – BIM software is specifically built for Building Information Modelling (BIM), including features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering and construction.
- STAAD.Pro – Design any type of structure and share your synchronized model data with confidence among your entire design team, using STAAD.Pro
- 3D Structural Modeling Software – 3D+
-An AutoCAD based parametric modeling, analysis, design and drawing system for structural engineers. Includes program description with downloadable videos. Offers online ordering and technical support.
- Archon Engineering – makers of civil and mechanical engineering software, specializing in finite element analysis tools
- Autodesk Civil– builds on Autodesk Land Desktop with tools that automate civil engineering tasks and enhance collaboration on projects from transportation engineering to hydraulics, site development to hydrology
- AutoTURN – CAD-based software for simulating vehicle maneuvers for transportation
design, by Transoft Solutions
- AutoTURN Aircraft – CAD-based software simulation tool used to evaluate aircraft and vehicle movements at airports, by Transoft Solutions
- CAiCE Software Corporation – makers of civil software automation tools for survey, civil design, construction and drainage engineers
- Carlson Software – makers of several AutoCAD- and IntelliCAD-compatible surveying, civil engineering, hydrology/sewer, mining, and GIS applications, including Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil, Carlson Hydrology, Carlson Mining, and Carlson GIS
- CDS – a suite of civil design and survey software for Cogo, contouring, subdivision and roadway design. Free 60-day trial. From Foresight Software.
- Construsoft – Offers the programs : Xsteel, a 3D modeling system for steel structures; Powerframe, for analyzing structures in steel, concrete and timber and Powerplate, to analyze plates with using the finite element method (FEM). Description of programmes and services offered. Examples of structures developed with these programmes.
- DTWARE Engineering Software – Software for column and continuous beam analysis.
- ELPLA– to analyze and design slab foundations and to determine contact pressures, settlements, moments and shear forces of slab foundations by the method of finite elements.
- engineering-software.com– engineering software store features a wide selection of products with downloadable demos of most products. From KRC Technologies Inc.
- Ezicad– integrated package for cogo and contour routines and road design.Download the program for a free 14-day tryout.
- Geocomp Systems– makers of software for survey, civil design, volume estimation and setout projects, including Geocomp, GeoCalc and Geonav
- GEOPAK – suite of civil engineering software for surveying and roadway design
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Software Directory– lists more than 1,300 programs, plus more than 700
worldwide suppliers and publishers of these programs
- IcoMap– converts paper land records into vector-based parcel maps. From UCLID Software.
- MWH Software – creators of water distribution software
- ParkCAD – CAD-based software for generating conceptual parking lot designs, doing what-if scenarios, by Transoft Solutions
- PGSuper– can be used to design and check precast-prestressed girder bridges in accordance with the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification. Free.
- Rockgrout – Animated and interactive programs explaining the design and construction of cement grouting. Includes an instructive game in which an imaginary hole is ‘grouted’.
- Skjeggedal Consulting – Offers Areas, a program for calculation of section properties of steel beams. Screenshots and free demo download.
- SPLASHS With Ripple-Thru – relationship-based design software for civil engineers and teams designing roads, sites, sewer lines and storm drains
- Structural Analysis Software – S-Frame – A fully integrated suite of structural analysis and design software solutions, from entry-level 2D frame analysis to advanced non-linear 3D finite element analysis.
- The Engineer’s Document and Design System
-Structural Calculation Software within Microsoft Word, to integrating analysis and designc calculations. With a comprehensive set of libraries for many specialties. Description of programme and libraries. Online demo.
- Topocad– CAD program for surveying, design, engineering and mapping. From Chaos Systems.
- VisionCivil – VisionCivil, The Civil Engineering Software for AutoCAD or MicroStation environments. DTM, COGO, TIN, String and Connectivity Manager, etc.
- Wallingford Software – makers of software for the water industry, including data management and network modeling software to support planning and operations in water distribution, sewerage provision and river management and coastal engineering
- X32 Group, Inc – Highway safety analysis software for traffic accident studies, which includes data processing and filtering, accident summary, collision diagram, calculating accident rates and estimating safety benefits.
Primus-DCF is a free and complete software that allows Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and building contractors to easily create bills of quantities and estimates for the building industry through a very user-friendly interface. Your monitor becomes your desktop where you will be able to open Price Books, Price Lists, Estimates and Bills of Quantities, consult them, insert, modify or copy parts of data from a source document to a destination document, and easily modify data with simple Drag&Drop operations. Thanks to the WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) technology, the document that you see while editing is exactly the same document you will get printed on paper. You can have different documents on your monitor and operate on any of them wherever you want by simply pointing your mouse cursor on the part you want to modify allowing you to work in a more direct and intuitive way. Furthermore, the DCF (Document Computation Format) format can be modified for free thanks to Primus. This revolutionary format allows you to easily transmit Bills of Quantities and Estimate documents: send, receive, publish on the Internet, copy to hard disk (CD, USB Memory, floppy disk, etc). All the information in your document will be contained in one unique compressed file that can be also easily exported and edited in Word and Excel. No large sized database structures but just one small sized easy to manage compressed file! With Primus-DCF you can also take-off measurements directly from your AutoCAD drawing file with a very powerful feature that recognizes the drawing entities and automatically sends the measurements to the associated Price List Item in PriMus-DCF. This additional feature allows you constantly keep under control the Bill of Quantities and Estimate’s budget as the design phase progresses, updating all data in realtime!
- Nisa Design Studio – used for designing slab, col, beam, footings (individual, combined, pile, raft), steel sections,retaining walls
- Sruds – Can be used for btech level projects
- Fastrak – Fastrak is the definitive software for the design, documentation and BIM interoperability of structural steel buildings. Fastrak uniquely synchronizes your design models with BIM platforms such as Autodesk Revit Structure.
- Tedds – Free trial download– Tedds is advanced software to automate your daily civil and structural calculations. Developed in-house by CSC, Tedds includes a diverse range of calculations to a range of international design codes. Using Tedds will help save you time and make your daily structural calculations more efficient. Download your free 45 day trial today
- Structural BIM – Structural BIM is the ability to share the structural engineer’s code-based design data intelligently within the BIM (Building Information Modelling) project environment. CSC’s code-based steel and concrete building design software, Fastrak and Orion synchronises with leading BIM platforms, such as AutodeskR RevitR Structure and Tekla Structures.
- Fastrak Composite Beam (free download) – Free software for designing composite and non composite beams. Fastrak Composite Beam is part of the Fastrak Building Designer suite, the definitive software for designing structural steel buildings with both simple and complex geometry.
- Kubla Software – Developers of software for civil engineers, including software for coastal engineering and earthworks estimation.
- MeteorSpec – MeteorSpec is AutoCAD® plugin for calculating total lengths and areas of different objects. These can be various pipes, cables and overhead lines, coverings, pavements, fences, curbs, communication lines etc. The main feature of this plugin is that you can assign data to polylines, that you want to calculate. This allows you to not just get a total length or areavalue, but see it in the form of detailed report.
- IS Muri – IS Muri is a software designed for the calculation and verification of gravity, semi-gravity and cantilever retaining walls, with counterforts or keys. The wall can be characterized by the presence of piles, micropiles, tiebacks (active and passive); it can have any kind of geometry and it can also include a simple or a complex footing with variable thickness. User is free to assign or not assign an inclination to the foundation and to the wall surface (both inside and outside). IS Muri performs the verification of structural elements in each significant section according to the Limit States method, as required by Eurocodes and NTC 2008. The analysis can be carried out both in static and dynamic
- SkyCiv Structural Analysis Software – SkyCiv offers easily accessible and cost effective engineering programs. With online programs for beams, trusses, frames, shafts and a full 3D structural program. All their software is on the cloud, meaning no installation necessary. SkyCiv is currently offering their structural 3D package for free on a free one month trial.
- Earthworks – Earthworks is a civil engineering related cutting and filling quantity calculator. It also generates reports in various formats of CSV and PDF. It takes the basic paraments to form the longitudinal section of the road along with the proportions ratio of cuttings and fillings.
- TSLOPE — 3D slope stability analysis program – 3D and 2D slope stability analysis using the same model. Used for all types of slope stability problems including open pit mines, land fills, and any slope with complex geological structure and variable surface topography.
- SierraSoft Land – BIM software for land restitution, modeling and analysis – SierraSoft Land is a BIM software for land restitution, modeling and analysis. With SierraSoft Land, you can handle any size land survey carried out with various types of tools, such as total stations, GPS, laser scanners, and drones. The entire flow of rendering acquired data, 3D surface modeling, and section and volume calculation is managed in SierraSoft Land in a simple and comprehensive way.
- SierraSoft Roads – BIM software for the design of roads and highways – SierraSoft Roads is a BIM software for the design of roads and highways. The ease of use, outstanding performance and functional design offered by SierraSoft Roads mean that the design of any kind of road, highways. SierraSoft Roads automates entire stages of the design and makes everything extremely easy; the designer always has complete control over the design data and constant access to all its information. SierraSoft Roads with BIM exchange allows you to manage the BIM design processes for roads and highways providing high interoperability and multi-disciplinary collaboration
- AStrutTie – Strut-and-Tie Model Analysis/Design Software of Structural Concrete – AStrutTie is a strut-tie model analysis/design software for concrete members with disturbed stress region(s). It enables users to design corbel (bracket), abutment/pier footing, bridge pier coping (pier cap), frame corner, anchorage zone, deep beam, etc. The software supports U.S (ACI 318, AASHTO LRFD) and Europe (EuroCode 2) codes and specifications.
- VCmaster – Compile accurate Structural Design Calculations – Combine your own templates with predefined templates according to ACI or AISC (or EUROCODE) for a professional final document. All templates can be edited easily to fit your individual project needs. Numerous built-in features (e.g. Graphic Formula Editor, Sketch Editor or state-of-the-art PDF-Export) considerably increase your efficiency.
- Edificius – BIM software for 3D architectural design.
- PriMus – Construction Estimating and Bills of Quantities software.
- EdiLus – The structural calculations software for reinforced concrete, masonry, steel and timber buildings.
- TerMus-BRIDGE – The software for calculating thermal bridge with a FEM solver.
- Solarius-PV – The Solar PV calculator for grid-connected systems.
- Site3D – Site3D is a fully featured software product for the engineering design of road systems and housing developments. Quickly and accurately design whole sites including roads, junctions, roundabouts, footways, surface interfacing, contours, volumes, drainage, housing and more.
- akses Reinforced Concrete Building Design (RCBD) 2018.
akses ? RCBD is a reinforced concrete building design software developed especially for Indian structural engineers. It is a finite element based analysis software which is developed specifically for design of reinforced concrete buildings. The software is developed by practicing structural engineers with emphasis on traditional Indian practice of site drawings. Once the design is completed, the site drawings are generated in .dxf format which can be read in various CAD softwares such as AutoCAD. In order to minimize data entry time geometric coordinates can be directly imported from architectural working drawings.
- AGT – makers of several surveying and civil engineering programs as we as training videos for AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- CIVILFEM: General purpose finite element software for civil, structural and geotechnical engineering.
Both, CivilFEM powered by Marc® and CivilFEM for ANSYS® are software developed by Ingeciber based on existing solvers. Two of the best FEM software in the world, Marc from MSC® and Ansys®, were chosen for this purpose. In this way, both CivilFEM were built to add the necessary pre- and post-processing capabilities to these two powerful solvers in order to work in the area of civil engineering in an agile and efficient way.