Modern power system analysis by d.p. Kothari, i nagrath solution manual modern power system analysis by d.p. Kothari, i nagrath. Power systems analysis by john grainger, william stevenson jr. Electric power systems by b. Jenkins, janaka b. Ekanayake, goran strbac. Mar 15, 2019 ELECTRICAL MACHINES BY I.J NAGRATH D.P KOTHARI PDF - Read Electric Machines e/4 book reviews & author details and more at Amazon. Free delivery on by D.P. Kothari (Author), I Nagrath (Author).
Electric Machines Textbook by D P Kothari and I J Nagrath Free Download
Name of the Book: Electric Machines Textbook by D P Kothari and I J Nagrath
Author(s) Name: — Zemax optical design software free download.
Name of the Publisher: D P Kothari and I J Nagrath
Book Format: PDF
Book Language: English
Electric Machines Textbook by D P Kothari and I J Nagrath Free Download. This new edition provides an excellent foundation to the theory of electromechanical devices with emphasis on rotating electric machines. The theory and applications of various machines are treated at appropriate places in the book. Extensive coverage on the systematic development of circuit model equivalent of both transformers and machines is given in the text. A number of solved examples and practice problems along with MATLAB examples are given in the book to facilitate problem solving skills.
Salient Features of Electric Machines
- Exhaustive treatment of rotating electric machines in easy language.
- Clear explanation of basic principles, construction, circuit modeling and performance evaluation of electric machines.
- Detailed description of Transformers, DC Machines, Induction Machines and Synchronous Machines.
- Enhanced coverage of Permanent Magnet Materials and their applications.
- Discussion on Silicon Controlled Rectifier (SCR), Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT), MOS Turn off Thyristor (MTO) and Emitter Turn off Thyristor (ETO) to cover new trends.
- Good pedagogy including solved problems, practice questions and objective type questions.
- MATLAB examples to facilitate problem solving skills.
- Pedagogy: Total problems: 746
- Solved examples: 230
- Practice questions: 301
- Review questions: 145
- Objective type questions: 60
- MATLAB Examples: 10
Electric Machines Textbook by D P Kothari and I J Nagrath Free Download.