Appearance of S-Log2 video on a Rec. 709 screen Easily reproducing colors on Rec. 709 screens with 3D LUTs. Optimal display of Log video on Rec. 709 screens requires color grading, when you will use lookup tables (LUTs). This conversion prepares the material for display on Rec. The fix, after lots of testing and tweaking, was Leeming LUT Pro™, a superior colour and tone accurate LUT designed for the GH4's internal Cinelike-D profile, correcting the profile to a proper Rec709 colour matrix, while avoiding the need for, and issues of, V-Log L ( saving you $99 ), ready for creative grading to begin.
- Take your s-log 3 grades up a notch with a pro lut pack! Spectre LUTs for S-Log 3 Spectre is a color grading LUT pack designed to add beautiful style to footage shot in S-Log 3 on Sony cameras.Each look is custom built from the ground up to give your scenes the rich contrast, saturation, and color tones that they deserve!
- We offer 10 absolutely FREE Sony LUTs for video editors. Download Sony LUTs for Premiere, Sony Vegas Pro, Adobe After Effects, FCPX.
- BMDFilm URSA to Rec.709 Canon C-Log to Rec.709 DJI D-Log to Rec.709 Generic LOG to Rec.709 Generic Rec.709 to LOG GoPro Protune to Video Panasonic Cine-D to Rec.709 Panasonic V-Log to Rec.709 REDlog to Rec.709 REDlogFilm to Rec.709 Sony S-Log2 to Rec.709 Sony S-Log3 to Rec.709 Technicolor CineStyle to Rec.709. Feel free to suggest new profiles.
Cover image via
Download 17 FREE look-up-tables for color grading LOG footage. Inspired by the search for creativity, these LUTs quickly add vibrance to your videos.
Wanderlust: the desire to travel. Get these 17 free LUTs for LOG footage, perfect to accentuate your footage from abroad — or even from near home.
These 17 .CUBE files are compatible with a variety of NLEs and color grading programs, including Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, FCPX, and DaVinci Resolve. This tutorial will cover these three programs; please consult your manual for other programs.
Download Wanderlust: 17 Free LUTs for LOG Footage
To download the Wanderlust free LUTs, click the button below. These LUTs are free to use in any personal or commercial projects. By downloading, you agree not to resell or redistribute these free assets.
DOWNLOAD 17 FREE LUTS FOR LOG FOOTAGE
Using the 17 Free LUTs for LOG Footage
Unzip the PB-Wanderlust Free Luts.zip file in your download folder. The following steps are for Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, FCPX, and DaVinci Resolve. Please consult your manual for other programs.
Sony S Log2 To Rec 709 Luther
Using the LUTs in Premiere Pro CC 2017
- In the Lumetri Color panel, open the Basic Correction tab.
- Under Basic Correction , select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
- Go to the PB – 17 Free LUTs folder and select the LUT of your choice.
Sony S Log2 To Rec 709 Lut To Log In Resolve
Using 17 Free LUTs in FCPX
To use LUTs in Final Cut Pro X, you will first need to download a LUT plugin. For a great free plugin, consider mLUT from Motion VFX.
Sony S Log2 To Rec 709 Lutheran
- Download and install the mLUT plugin from Motion VFX.
- Restart FCPX.
- In the Final Cut Pro X timeline, drag the mLUT effect to your clip.
- In the Inspector, navigate to the mLUT interface, and click Load Custom LUT.
- Go the the 17 Free LUTs folder and select the LUT of your choice.
Using 17 Free LUTs in DaVinci Resolve 12.5
- Open your DaVinci Resolve project.
- Click the Project Settings cog wheel in the bottom right corner.
- Go to the Color Management tab and click Open LUT Folder.
- Drag and drop the 17 Free LUTs .CUBE files into the DaVinci Resolve LUT Folder.
- Close the folders, and select Update Lists in DaVinci Resolve.
- The 17 Free LUTs are now available to select under the 3D Input Lookup Table dropdown menu.
- Select the LUT of your choice, click Save.
Bonus: 35 more free LUTs for Rec 709 footage!
Sony Slog2 To Rec 709 Lut
GET 35 FREE LUTS FROM ROCKETSTOCK
Since the year 2000, Sony has been developing digital motion picture cameras and supporting products for the digital cinematography community under the CineAlta brand.
Sony S Log2 To Rec 709 Luther Vandross
Edius 10 free download. During this time Sony designed and published its original “S-Log” curve, integrating this into the camera to allow them to capture scenes with exceptionally wide latitude. As digital cinematography standards have evolved and technologies improved, new camera models have been introduced with improved S-Log curves, S-Log2 and more recently S-Log3, greatly enhancing the latitude and dynamic range capabilities of the newer cameras.
Over the years Sony has also introduced new, wide color spaces. S-Gamut3.Cine is one such color space, wider than the DCI P3 color space used for digital movie projection.
Both S-Log3 and S-Gamut3.Cine provide huge dynamic range and color space capabilities within the camera which can be used to capture material that provides post-production with the widest creative freedom and control.
However these technologies present a problem for those working on-set, in dailies and in post-production. Specifically, how to review material shot in S-Log3/S-Gamut3.Cine on a standard monitor designed to operate in a conventional Rec.709 dynamic range and color space.