- 'Soulcalibur IV is the sixth installment in Namco's Soul series of fighting games, and was released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on July 29, 2008. The fifth installment in the Soulcalibur series features the Story, Arcade, Training and Museum modes. A new mode called Tower of Lost Souls requires the player to win battles in order to gain rewards.'
- From Namco's acclaimed weapon-based fighting series comes the fourth chapter in the series (and first for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3). Delivering new gameplay modes, characters and enhanced features with unprecedented 3D modeling and animation, Soulcalibur IV aims to be a definitive fighting game experience.
- Title: PS3 Soul Calibur 4 ソウルキャリバーIV (JPN) ISO Download. Game Information Japanese Title: ソウルキャリバーIV Chinese Title: 灵魂能力4 Publisher: Namco Bandai Games Developer: Namco Bandai Games Genre: Fighting Game Version: Japan CERO C (15+) Available On: Play Station 3 (PS3) Size: 4.22GB Format: ISO Players: 1.
- On PS3 there was some dlcs for Soul Calibur 4 that have been removed from the store, so they're functionally lost. Of these, I'm most interested in finding (and finding a way to install) the 'Additional Character - Yoda' content; PS3 has Darth Vader by default.
Namco Bandai confirmed today something that pretty much everyone has been expecting since the announcement of a tie-up with Star Wars for Soul Calibur IV. Darth Vader and Yoda, previously exclusive.
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny is a fighting video game in the Soulcalibur series for PlayStation Portable (PSP). It uses many of the features of Soulcalibur IV, including its character customization mode. One of the goals of the game is “to target beginners and novice players with Soulcalibur IV’s content.” The game introduces two new characters to the series — Kratos from the God of War series and Dampierre, a new original character.
With Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny’s huge roster of warriors, players can battle as one of many returning favorites or new fighters for some nail biting brawls. Blow away the competition using finely tuned and enhanced mechanics including Critical Finishes, Soul Crushes and Equipment Destruction. Adding depth to the combat, an all new single player mode has been developed that not only challenges a player’s reflexes but also improves their fighting skills. Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny also allows gamers to engage in local wireless battles, allowing them to challenge a friend using the PSP systems ad hoc networking. Furthermore, an almost limitless character customization feature returns with even more possibilities to create a personalized fighter. Adrenaline pumping combat has never been so accessible.
Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny features an English language and Japanese language mode for both text and speech. Custom characters, however, can only be named using the ASCII naming interface, regardless of the language setting.
- Quick Match is a mode where players are given a list of A.I. players with their titles and stats and choose which opponent to fight. Players who have won against the A.I will receive “unique titles” that you can wear, the “title” is under their name during Versus Mode.
- The Gauntlet is the tutorial mode for Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny, which has similar story telling features like Soulcalibur II’s Weapon Master mode, although the player is informed at the start that this story is non-canonical.
- Trials consists of three portions — Trial of Attack, Trial of Defense, and Endless Trials. All of the portions are round-based battles. Trial of Attack rewards score according to how well a player can chain the attacks.
- Versus Mode is similar in features to Quick Match, except that the players are nearby PSP players who connect wirelessly through an ad hoc network.
- Training Mode which allows player to test out moves and practice in controlled condition, much the same as Practice Mode/Training in other previous Soulcalibur games.
Download SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny PSP ISO
GoogleDrive YuuDrive OneDrive Mirror [859MB] Black mahogani moodymann rar free.
Download ISO High Compress:
GoogleDrive YuuDrive OneDrive Mirror [376MB]
|SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny|
Save Data SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny PSP PPSSPP
GamesTracker has located 149 prices for Soul Calibur 4 on Xbox 360
To show prices relevant to your location please select a country from the list on the right..
Soul Calibur 4 Pc
The latest series of the pinnacle of 3D weapon fighting 'Soulcalibur' arrives on PlayStation3 and Xbox360 for a worldwide release in summer 2008! The greatest ever graphics on Next generation platform + the long awaited Online battle mode will excite players worldwide!
Two swords at its ultimate form of evolution during the reincarnation of the Soulcalibur and Soul Edge, something else has awakened the battle between the two swords comes to the final phase, with the resurrection of whom created those swords. Nightmare, in its ultimate form awaits at for Siegfried for the final battle. What lies ahead of the characters twisted by its destiny? Moreover, Sith Lord Darth Vader and Jedi master Yoda appear respectively on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to engage the fight for the Soul Swords.