Currently I have to use Vietnamese font a lot. However it has some errors which I dont know how to fix. Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.3) Posted on Jun 29, 2010 7:38 AM. Reply I have this question too (1) I have this question too Me too (1) Me too. All replies Drop Down menu.
Free Download Vietnamese Font For Mac
Many of the Web pages you'll find through VietGATE will havespecific fonts used to depict Vietnamese text. To read those pages,you can use the following links to download and install the fontsyou need.
- Fonts by Platform Western Windows/Mac. A large number of Western fonts such as Times New Roman, Helvetica, Comic Sans, Century Schoolbook, Palatino and more include the appropriate Vietnamese characters. Check your font to see if the correct characters. Third Party Fonts. WinVNKey Vietnamese Fonts; Vietunicode (Sourceforge).
- Download Free Vietnamese Fonts at fontsun.com Our site carries over 50000 PC fonts and Mac fonts. You can customize your experience with live font previews.
- VISCII fonts are provided by the TriChlor Group. Click here to download fonts.
- VNI fonts are available from VNI Soft. Check out their Download page fora set of free sample fonts.
- VPS fonts come from the VietnameseProfessionals Society. You can choose which fonts to download fromtheir VPS Fontspage.
- TCVN (aka ABC, aka VSCII) fonts are available fromVietnam Data Communication. Check outtheir Vietnam Font Download pagefor a set of free sample fonts.
FYI: Microsoft Win95 for Vietnamese use ABC encoding. This is code page1258. The keyboard driver (1258.NLS) is available for both Win95 and NT 4.x.
Use Arial Unicode TrueType font from Microsoft if you are on Windowsplatform. You can find the Arial Unicode font on Microsoft Office CD. Weare sorry, but the font is copyrighted by Microsoft, so we can not provide it.
This is the font we recommend everyone to use. Unicode is the fontsthat is supported by all modern Operating Systems, including Windows, OS X,UNIX (Linux, Solaris, etc.).
- Adding Vietnamese keyboard layout (Input Method Editor - IME) on Microsoft Windows XP (remember to select East Asian Language, that's where Vietnamese is located)
The following Microsoft web page describe the steps needed to install additional IME on Windows NT/2000/XP.
The following is for adding Vietnamese IME to Windows XP and Windows2003 Server. How do you find mac adresss for amazon dot.
If for some reason you can not install one of the above fonts, or thefont(s) is not available for your system, you can use our 'universal'encoding translator services.
Vietnamese Fonts Download Free
For comments, additions/corrections, questionsand
other requests, please send email to [email protected]